Due to increasing student numbers SNA seeks passionate and creative teachers with overseas experience who are certified, technologically literate, flexible and willing to organise extra activities and/or sports. Applicants should have at least 5 years of teaching experience with inquiry-based learning; Cambridge or IB experience is preferred.
SNA aims to recruit the very best teacher for every position, from around the globe. We are an equal opportunities employer and diversity is important to us. We will carefully consider each application to ensure that we get the best teachers for our students.
* Secondary Science (A-level and IGCSE)
* Secondary Maths (A-level and IGCSE)
* Secondary English (A-level and IGCSE)
* Secondary Business
* Secondary History, Geography and Global Perspectives
* Primary and Secondary Art, Music and Drama
* Primary and Secondary PE
* Early years Homeroom Teacher
* Primary Homeroom Teacher
* Primary and Secondary ICT
Due to the high number of applicants received only the candidates to be interviewed with be contacted. We do however thank you for the interest in our school and we will keep your application on file for when future opportunities arise.