Due to increasing student numbers SNA seeks passionate and creative teachers with overseas experience who are certified, technologically literate, flexible and willing to organise extra activities and/or sports. Applicants should have at least 5 years of teaching experience with inquiry-based learning; Cambridge or IB experience is preferred.
SNA aims to recruit the very best teacher for every position, from around the globe. We are an equal opportunities employer and diversity is important to us. We will carefully consider each application to ensure that we get the best teachers for our students.
We want teachers who can effectively teach a combination of Cambridge subjects and year levels with a keen focus on student success- academic, social and emotional.
- Secondary Maths and ICT (A-level and IGCSE)
- Secondary English and Global Perspectives (A-level and IGCSE)
- Secondary Business and ICT or PE (A-level and IGCSE)
- Early years Homeroom Teacher
- Primary Homeroom Teacher
Due to the high number of applicants received only the candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. We do however thank you for the interest in our school and we will keep your application on file for when future opportunities arise.
Sekolah Nusa Alam is seeking a well presented and highly efficient receptionist to begin June 2020. Must:
- Have a Bachelor degree in Economy, Tourism, Management or similar (S1)
- Have 2 years experience minimum in office work
- Be fluent and confident in speaking and writing in English
- Highly skilled in using computer programmes such as google docs, email, WA and spreadsheets
- Be calm under pressure
- Be able to multitask and be highly organised
- Have excellent interpersonal skills