A Very Warm Welcome to Sekolah Nusa Alam!
We Are Hiring
Sekolah Nusa Alam is seeking a principal to begin in July 2024 or January 2025.
Established in January 2000, Sekolah Nusa Alam is a dynamic and growing international standard school. The principal will be responsible for managing the education program from pre-school through senior secondary. The principal will have a 20 per cent teaching role (depending on teaching background).
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated educator with demonstrated capacity to lead our school community, particularly in the areas of assessment, data-based planning, and teacher development.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader, able to build a positive school culture. He or she will have relevant education qualifications and teaching experience, strong interpersonal skills, school management experience, and, preferably, experience with Cambridge curriculum in a small international school, either in Indonesia or a similar context.
This is an ideal opportunity for an aspiring professional wishing to establish a career in international school leadership, or for a more experienced educational leader seeking a life change.
With beautiful beaches, mountains, forests, and a growing tourism industry, Lombok offers an exceptional lifestyle; a great opportunity for work-life balance. Just two hours flight from Jakarta or Singapore and a short hop from Bali, the island provides a pleasant alternative to city life.
Our school has a current enrolment of 180 (P-12). Students and staff are a mix of Indonesian and expatriates from many different backgrounds. The campus is expanding, with new classrooms, a canteen and staffroom due to be constructed in 2024. Sekolah Nusa Alam has recently formed an alliance with Mandalika Intercultural School to provide quality secondary schooling to the children of Lombok.
Salary & benefits
- Salary range: Rp. 40 to Rp. 50 million per month, depending on qualifications.
- Benefits: basic housing allowance, basic medical insurance, relocation travel, visa fees covered
- Families: travel and visa costs covered. 75% discount on children’s school fees.
Send to email@example.com by 29th February 2024
- A brief cover letter explaining your background and interest in the position
- Current CV
- Supporting documents (passport, degree certificates, teaching certificate).
- The successful candidate will require a police clearance/check
- International and Indonesian candidates are encouraged to apply